Native Americans called them star berries and believed that the berries were sent by the Great Spirit during a time of famine to relieve the hunger of their children.
We’ve known for a long time that blueberries have one of the highest amounts of antioxidants of all fruits and vegetables. There is now evidence however, that blueberries can improve memory. All the more reason to eat them!
I wish I had a blueberry pie recipe to share today, but honestly, I’ve never made one! Lots of other people have made luscious ones though and I put together some of their pies for you to feast your eyes upon!
- The first one is Blueberry Crumble Pie from Saving Room for Dessert and it looks so good I can almost taste it!
2. This one is called Easy Blueberry Pie and it was made by Amy at She Wears Many Hats. Doesn’t that crust look tantalizing?
3. The next one is Creamy Blueberry Pie from Bunny’s Warm Oven. This pie is made with sour cream giving it that creamy, luscious texture and taste.
4. Next is a recipe by Brown Eyed Baker that she calls The Best Blueberry Pie! What a pretty touch the stars are in the crust. I’m thinking 4th of July!
5. And last, but certainly not least, a totally fantastic sounding recipe by Half Baked Harvest. Sweet Blueberry Buttermilk Pies with Chamomile Cream. Doesn’t that sound like something out of this world good!
These are just a few of the many unbelievably good blueberry pie recipes out there. So many talented bakers to learn from and so little time!
I’ve been inspired to try my hand at a blueberry pie. How about you?5 incredible blueberry pie recipes! #blueberry #delicious #recipe #recipeideas #dessert Click To Tweet
Check out my “Where I Party” page to see the great link parties and blog hops I share my posts on!