This is a sponsored post, but all opinions are my own.
Don’t we all love getting a good deal on purchases we make, whether it’s food, clothing, home goods, electronics or travel? I know I do!
But, who has the time to check out every website to seek out those money saving coupons? I don’t and you probably don’t either; that’s why I have made Groupon Coupons my one stop shop for finding great deals.
The variety of businesses and services listed on Groupon is amazing. Do you shop at Kohls, JC Penney, Babies-R-Us, Victoria’s Secret, Target or AT&T? Groupon’s got you covered at these and so many more stores.
Shop at Walmart in-store or online? You can find coupons galore on Groupon that you can use at Walmart. Here are some that I just printed for items I shop for all the time:
- White Cloud toilet paper – $2.00 off coupon (this is our favorite brand)
- Adult Robitussin product – $2.00 off coupon (my husband has a cold, so yeah on this one!)
- Hefty trash bags – $1.50 off coupon
- Huggies diapers – $2.00 coupon (I always keep diapers at my house for my grandchildren)
- Cascade Platinum – 50 cents off (every little bit helps!)
- Bounty paper towels – $1.00 off
This is just a small sample of other deals being offered right now on Groupon:
- 40% off everything at American Apparel
- Groupon exclusive coupon to get 35% off Clarks Shoes
- Another Groupon exclusive to receive 30% off your purchase from 1-800Contacts.
and this one is just perfect for Valentines Day:
- it’s a Groupon exclusive for 30% off everything at MyM&M’s, where you can get personalized M & M’s for all of the special people in your life.
I encourage each and every one of you to go online to Groupon Coupons to find your next money saving offer and lots of coupons.
Have a wonderful week and save some money!