Dear Readers, It is with very mixed emotions that I have decided to say goodbye to blogging for now. This was a difficult decision to make, but there are so many things going on in my life right now and I feel that I need to be able to give my family my undivided attention.
- I will be traveling to California to visit my mom, daughter, sisters this month.
- And I’ll be bringing my two teenage grandchildren back with me for a visit. Then my daughter and son-in-law will come for a visit before they all return to California.
- My son and daughter-in-law that live nearby are due to have their 5th child any day now.
- My husband is retiring the end of July and we will be putting our house up for sale and you know all of the prep that goes along with that!
- Then we will be setting up home in a 5th wheel and doing some traveling.
I hope you don’t forget me and will stay subscribed to the blog so you’ll know when I’m back. The blog will have a new look and one very refreshed writer. Haha!
I have so enjoyed writing, sharing and getting to know you.
Thank you so much for your many kind words and for taking time out of your busy life to read what I’ve shared.
I wish the very best for you!