My grandchildren in California started back to school today. Unbelievable! Where did summer go?? Well, I’m officially going on record right now to say that I am not ready for summer to end! Of course, if you’re a mom you just might be ready for summer to end!
Talking about time flying; a week has literally flown by and it’s time for Party in Your PJ’s! I have loved reading posts this week. There are so many great ones; it was hard to pick one to feature, but I finally did.
This week my choice is “The Biggest, Loudest Troll Party Ever” by Heather at Embellishology! She planned, decorated and made desserts for the cutest troll party for her girls. My grandchildren, especially the girls, love the movie Trolls and we have watched it more than a few times here at Grandmas house. I know that they would be thrilled to have a party like this!
The party was complete with colorful decorations, a Troll label for each variety of food and decorated party favor bags. The bags were adorned with cute little tags that say “Thank you for making our party Troll-rific!” Check out her post and get some great ideas for your children or grandchildren’s birthday party.
My wonderful co-hosts:
Nina @ Grandma Ideas
Lynda @ Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
Donna @ Two Chicks & a Mom
- Link to your post, not your home page.
- Link to something YOU made, wrote or thought.
- No Etsy or business pages.
- Link parties, roundups, and giveaways are welcome.
- Don’t link and run! Please visit other links, make friends, learn something new, and leave a comment because we all love comments.
- Consider adding our party button to your party page or post. It would truly be appreciated!