Here in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia fall seems to be arriving very quickly. Some trees are still green, some are starting to show color and some have lost their leaves!
I do love fall, but if it comes and goes at this pace it’s going to be over and the trees bare before we know it! I’m not ready for that.
Fall brings with it lots of fun family things you can do together. Here are just a few of the ideas I’ve come up with:
- Fall festivals are the best
- Visit a pumpkin patch complete with a hayride
- Walk through a corn maze
- Take a walk and bring home beautiful leaves for crafts
- Learn to crochet or knit and make a beanie or an afghan
- Come up with unique ways to decorate pumpkins
- Decorate your home, inside and out with the beauty of fall
- Bake with pumpkin and spice so your home will be infused with the wonderful smells wafting from the kitchen
- Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Go for a fall scavenger hunt
- Redo your fairy garden in a fall or Halloween theme
- Have one last fire in your fire pit, make smores and hot chocolate and tell spooky stories
- Find a recipe and make applesauce or apple butter
- Create a fall bucket list
Debbie from Debbie-Dabble Blog is my featured blogger this week! She shared 3 posts and each links to the other two so I decided to share all three of them with you.
The first one is: Potion Bottles for Halloween, Part 1
Next is: Potion Bottles for Halloween, Part 2
And finally: Halloween Potion Books and Frames
I really liked the bottles, and the books and frames. They’re cute as can be for Halloween!
Congratulations to my featured Debbie-Dabble Blog! Remember to copy and paste this featured button to your website.
Thank you so much to everyone that links up to Party in Your PJs. I love reading what you post and share each week. Each one of you is fantastic!
My wonderful co-hosts for Party in Your PJ’s:
Nina @ Grandma Ideas
Lynda @ Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
Donna @ Two Chicks & a Mom