This quick breakfast bread is so easy, and trust me, I love easy! The recipe was given to me by a woman I attended church with and I’ve enjoyed it ever since.
Most of the ingredients are probably in your pantry and refrigerator right now. It’s a perfect option for those busy mornings you don’t have time to cook. Add some healthy fruit options and even a breakfast casserole and you’ve got a full breakfast for company!
Quick Breakfast Bread
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 1 package Rich’s frozen dinner rolls
- 1 box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 stick of melted butter
- Bundt pan
- Cooking spray
Now a note about the ingredient list. The ingredient list states 1 package of Rich’s frozen dinner rolls. I couldn’t find these anywhere, but what I did find in each store I looked for them in was Rhode’s dinner rolls so I purchased these. They came in a 3-pound bag with 36 rolls. The first time I tried the recipe, I used all 36 and the bread was exploding out of the top of the pan. Some of you might think, what was she thinking? Well, I don’t know what I was thinking, I was just obediently following the recipe! So I tried it again and this time I used 26 rolls. They were still exploding out of the top just not as bad. So, I said all that to say, only use 18 rolls! I made the printable version more specific.
Making the Breakfast Bread:
- Spray the bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the nuts in the bottom of the pan.
- Next put the frozen dinner rolls in the pan.
- Sprinkle one box of instant vanilla pudding over the rolls.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top.
- Next, sprinkle the cinnamon on.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and drizzle it over the rolls.
- Cover with waxed paper and allow to set overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
This is such a fast and easy recipe for any time you’re craving a sweet breakfast bread. The ingredients can easily be kept on hand and thrown together the evening before in no more than 10 minutes.
- 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 of 3 pound bag frozen dinner rolls
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the pecans or walnuts in the bottom of the pan.
- Add dinner rolls.
- Sprinkle vanilla instant pudding over the dinner rolls.
- Next sprinkle the brown sugar over the pudding.
- Then sprinkle the cinnamon on.
- Drizzle melted butter over top.
I love breakfast dishes that are put together the night before like this one and this breakfast casserole recipe.
What is your favorite breakfast recipe?
This post will be shared on parties found on my “Where I Party” page.